Get ready to throw your tomatoes at me.
Like many people, my portfolio is diverse. It includes index funds, small-cap, tech stocks and my new addition crypto. But there are 3 big stocks that I believe are still undervalued and I am continuing to buy and hold for life.
What characteristics make these stocks better than the rest?
These are characteristics you should also look for in your stock research.
- Customers. Lots and lots of customers.
- Various sources of income.
- Business to business customers.
- TAM – Total Addressable Market. Needs to be massive. Think Tesla and the auto market.
- Founder led
The 3 undervalued stocks I will never sell:
- FB – Facebook
People love to hate Facebook. And I can understand, because they have had issues. But they have over 2 Billion users. There are so many different avenues they can explore to earn more revenue over time.
- BABA – Alibaba
The power in Alibaba is the business to business pipeline that they have created. Connecting consumers with producers. China is still a growing market and they are in the perfect position to take advantage of this growing economy.
- BRK.A – Berkshire Hathaway – The Oracle of Omaha has built a holding company unlike any other. It is highly diversified and he is sitting on a mountain of cash that can be deployed to purchase other businesses.
What are your forever stocks?
For me great content read the Harness Money Newsletter. It’s Free!