One of my problems with Amazon is that if you can usually find the same product cheaper if you do a simple google search.
- Shop at Costco for better price per unit
- Use grocery store circulars to find the best price on fruits/veggies
- Buy clothes from discount department stores – even the high-end department stores
- Compare prices with Apps
- Mix and match cheap and expensive clothing, beauty and furniture
- Buy generic rather than name brands
- Buy home accent decor from discount stores: Target, Walmart, Ikea
- Use apps to find the cheapest local gas
Don’t go cheap on
- Travel: bad hotels, lots of connecting flights, cheap tours, cruises etc.
- Bed sheets
- Car: At least get something reliable – repairs are time and money expensive
- Cell phone/computer – If you use it for work or everyday you need it to be reliable