The virus is everywhere and spreads easily. It can live in the air and on surfaces. Anyone can be infected.
So what do you do if you start to have symptoms? If you have a fever or couch. If you feel lathargic or have come into contact with someone that has tested positive.
Review the CDC website here to see of your symptons match the Coronavirus.
- CleanQuarantine yourself in a room alone immediately
- Dont panic
- Put on a face mask.
- Take your temperature.
- Call a doctor. Your personal doctor. If you do not have a doctor, but have health insurance visit their website first to find care that is covered.
- If you cannot get a doctor through insurance doctor or your symptoms start to get worse go to the nearest emergency room.
- Ask your doctor for a Coronavirus test. They are in limited supply, so only they can decide if you need a test.
- Educate yourself about the virus using the WHO website
- Take recommended medication.
- Rest and stay hydrated.
- Stay informed about the spread of the virus via the HHS.gov website
- Cleand disinfect the area around you.
If you feel anything take preventive action. Early detection is vital to stoping the spread and giving you the best chance of survival. There are treatments doctors can do to help your body fight this disease.
Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.
Everyone stay safe and healthy.