Knowledge is money.
I went to college and received a degree in Finance. It taught me a lot about how to account for money. How the markets work. But it didn’t teach me the nature of money. It did not teach me how to attract money for myself. I do not want to be just another employee at another company. I want to be an owner. The captain of my life.
So how did I learn about the nature of money? You already know the answer. Books. I educated myself on the topic. I read about passive income. And how to evaluate whether a stock was a good investment or a bad one. What is value investing? What is compounding and how do I make it happen?
Wealth did not happen over night for me. It began with ideas. Ways to increase my savings, invest my money wisely, earn more revenue, start a business and on and on. Here are the best books I have read about money. Whatever field of work you are in learn about it and become a master at it.
- The Intelligent Investor – Benjamin Graham
- The Richest Man in Babylon – by George Samuel Clason
- The Millionaire Next Door – by Thomas J. Stanley
- Think and Grow Rich – by Napoleon Hill
- The Little Book of Common Sense Investing – by John C. Bogle
- The Science of Getting Rich – by Wallace D. Wattles
- I will Teach You To Be Rich – by Ramit Sethi
- The Wealthy Barber: Everyone’s Commonsense Guide to Becoming Financially Independent – by David Chilton